Monday, June 1, 2009

If I Didn't Love Her, I'd Definitely Hate Her

My friend Rebecca and I embarked upon a journey this weekend. Pregnancy photos. I thought it would be fun to take them, and she just so happens to be really beautiful, really photogenic and really pregnant. Check, check, check. (I looked like a cow when I was pregnant. Seriously. I mean it.) I also managed to take a few cute pictures of her adorable family along the way.

Do you think I should ASK her, before I splash her lovely, smooth pregnant belly all over the internet??

Nah. I'm sure she'll forgive me if everyone makes really nice, sincere comments :)


(See? I told you she was beautiful :)







7 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

You're right, she is beautiful!

Those are lovely photos.

Gwen Hawkins said...

I love them!!! Rebecca looks great! She has such KILLER eyes! Sooo beautiful!

Rebecca said...

I'm crying . . . with happy tears, of course. You are so talented! I love them. I can't wait for Jason to see them when he comes home!

The Rambler said...

Yes.

Very gorgeous.

Family beautiful as well :)

Sturgmom said...

BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE belly pics!! I sort of wish I'd had a blog when I had belly pics done of myself...

shel said...

You have such an amazing talent Cole. Yes, you had a beautiful subject, but your eye for terrific photos...perfect.

Michelle said...

where were you when I was pregnant??? They are soo beutiful (not just becuase of rebecca) but your eye for making beutiful photos. I looked and looked when I had my big belly-but I never found anything so taseful and beutifully done, so I never did any belly pics. I dont think it would have the same effect if you took pic of my after flub, do you?