Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Easing Back Into Blogging...

It's hard to believe that it has been nearly a MONTH since my last blog post! To be honest, it has really been a wonderful little break. Stepping away from the blog-world has been a good thing. I have to remember to pay a little more attention to the real-life small people who scatter past as I type away on the computer.

And so -I'm easing my way back into blogging. We just returned from a lovely 8-day trip to Newport Beach with the entire the Madsen clan, and I will be posting many beautiful beach and cousin pictures later this week. Tons o' fun.

Meanwhile, a little something for the shopaholics...the Barn has come up with another must-have home decor item for me. I love these keys, don't you?
They are going to look great on the picture wall in our new house! (Did I mention we bought a house? Moving in two weeks...details to come.) I think I might have to order these babies...
Ahh, it's good to be back!

3 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Those keys are SO cute!

Congrats on the new house! Can't wait for details!

It's nice to have you back. I was wondering about ya.

The Double Dipped Life said...

Oh! I LOVE those keys! I dream of a wall full of clocks...keys would fit there too, right? :)

Unknown said...

Welcome BACK! Missed u TONZ!