Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Madsen Family Invades Newport Beach or Family Vacation 2009

Ahh, the fun of a family vacation!! We all descended upon Newport Beach, and Newport Beach survived. Good times. We had a lovely stay at the Marriott Newport Coast Resort (highly recommended!) and the eight day getaway was over all too quickly.


Some of the Madsen boys, playing in the waves. We went to the beach for 6 days in a row, and it NEVER got old. Never.



This is one of my favortie shots. Dylan pondering the waves. Deep thoughts, I'm sure.



Matt's brothers, Rick and Josh. Still competitive after all these years!



My little family. I like this shot! Check out my spectacular tan. I swear it makes me look 10 pounds thinner. I fell off the 'no tan from anything but a bottle' wagon in a big way. The tanning gods welcomed me back with open arms. Welcome home, Nicole the mighty sun worshipper...welcome home. Ahh, it felt good to be back.



The whole crew! Believe me, it was NO small feat getting everyone together and (mostly) smiling for this picture. Whew! Pretty cute bunch, eh?

5 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Beautiful photos!

I love Newport Beach. It looks like your family had a wonderful time!

Cammie said...

wow, great pictures!!!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

What a fabulous family photo!

Jams68 said...

Hey Nicole. I couldn't help but think of how well u just blend right in with the crew. You all look so happy. Such a loving family. Seems like life is being good to you now and that make me happy for you. Congrats and good luck with the new house. Maybe ill see ya again some day.

Love ya girl

Jamie

Jennifer Gravley said...

Your family is so cute. I love the colors, they go great together. The beach is the BEST, looks like fun.