Sunday, January 27, 2008

The 52 Blessings Project: Week 5


DYLAN!!

I am so blessed to have a sweet, fun kiddo like Dylan to love every day. He says the nicest things to me - just the other day he snuggled up next to me while I was reading and said, "Mom, I just love to be with you." This is the stuff that moms live for.

Dylan deals with his challenges like a champ - he is so smart and so brave! His teacher at school told me that everyone knows him and likes him - he is a friend to all. I love his funny sense of humor and his total dedication to all things Star Wars. I love his creativity. I love his good heart. I am so blessed to be his mom - how did I ever get so lucky?



What a blessing! Love you, Dyl!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!
hehe, it is so funny to see him so young, and so exactly the same!! Too cute :)
Amanda