Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Heart Lisa Kogan


I subscribe to "O" the Oprah magazine, mainly for one thing. Lisa Kogan Tells All. Lisa has a column in the magazine every month and it is the best part about the entire publication. Let me give you an excerpt so you can see why I look forward to her musings so much:

"...And speaking of the White House, I'd like to thank Chelsea Clinton for appearing to be a normal human being when it would be oh so easy to go a different way. If anybody's earned the right to exit a limo without underpants, heaven knows it's her. There are no words for how grateful I am not to have to watch as she checks out of rehab to attend a Golden Globe party or serves 41 minutes in prison for shoplifting a leg of lamb in her Marc Jacobs bag or fights for custody of Anna Nicole Smith's baby or weighs in at 83 pounds of solid denial. Bless you, Chelsea Clinton, for never presenting Victoria Beckham with anything at the MTV Awards."

Click here to read this article in it entirety.

For March's column, click here. You can read more by going to Past Issues, and clicking on In Every Issue.

She's incredibly funny and so REAL. Now, this is not a plug to subscribe to the O magazine - I just wanted to share Ms. Kogan with some of you who might not have had the pleasure!

Happy reading!

1 comments:

Cecily R said...

CRAP! Now I have to subscribe to that magazine! :)