Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love is Everywhere

It started a few days ago...

It is morning. I am helping Zack get ready for school by putting the gel in his hair. I hold out my palm, squeeze the bottle, and look down. Here is what Zack and I see...we gasped! Could it be...?

Fast forward a couple of days...Zack and I are rolling the the garbage cans in from the curb. Zack stops abruptly and calls for me, "Mom! You have got to come see this!" There it is again - this time in the driveway. Another one!
Fast forward again to this morning. Zack and I are on the back porch, gathering some oranges from a box. The box spills. We look down. This is what we see!

Then we notice THIS also drawn on the back porch...


So Zack breaks down and makes the sign, too...

There's no denying it...love is everywhere.

Happy Valentines Day to everyone! Kisses from Zack and Dylan!

4 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

That is so cool! Happy Valentine's Day!

Tiffany said...

What a fun post! Did Zack do this on his own?

Nicole said...

It was Zack's initial thought to take a picture when the first heart appeared...it just went from there!

Sarah Greener said...

That is awesome! How fun!