Sunday, March 30, 2008

The 52 Blessings Project: Week 14


I have the world's most faithful visiting teachers. Sara and Angie come EVERY month. I love them both, and they are such a tremendous blessing to me. The visiting teaching program is a wonderful thing. I am definitely not the best teacher in the world (not even close...) but I have been very blessed over the years to have faithful sisters visit me. I am blessed to know them and to GET to know them, and I have repeatedly seen the Lord's hand in the selection of those who teach me, and those I teach. A true blessing!

Hey - I just realized that my teachers names are Sara and Angie, and one of my SISTERS (the biological kind) is named Sarah Angie! Ooooooh, that's weird!

2 comments:

Amanda P. said...

Trust me. I live off of Tivo my friend!! But at the same time I really try to watch sports live. It is much better :)

Sarah Greener said...

Ha that is funny that your visiting teachers and your sis have similar names. That is good that you have "faithful" visiting teachers, I hit my people about every other month. I guess their is always room for improvement:) OH that is awesome that your friends help you paint, they seem like a good bunch!