Monday, April 21, 2008

Kindergarten Goes to the Zoo. Where's the Man with the Yellow Hat?

It's a big time of year in Kindergarten! Friday all the kids went to the zoo, and I went along as a chaperone and to be with Dylan. I was put in charge of Dylan and one other child, Dylan's friend and classmate Sean. (Thank goodness LOTS of parents went and I didn;t have to be in charge of 6 or 7 of them. It was hard enough to keep track of two enthusiastic boys.)

Here are Dylan and Sean waiting in line to get on the bus. NO, this picture is not upside down - they were laying this way while in line. Funny kids.



Here they are on the bus, being boys.


Friends looking at the elephants...Sean, Dylan, Daniel and Jacki.


Dylan checking out the turtles:

Everyones FAV part of the day - the stingrays! Very cool. The kids got to touch them. We stayed there for a LONG time. They didn't want to leave!


Dylan's had lots of excitement lately! And what does Zack get? This week he is stuck with state testing all week! Poor kid...

2 comments:

Amanda P. said...

So much fun! I wanna go too!

Sarah Greener said...

How fun! I love the zoo. Oh and I love Dylan's star wars hat...awesome!