Friday, May 2, 2008

Because I Just Can't Stand Being Left Out...

This one is for you, Tammi and Val!

Do you like bleu cheese?
Sometimes. I don't like it much on a salad, but it's GREAT on a steak.

Do you own a gun?
No

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Mmmmmmm - Diet Coke with a shot of chocolate. Heaven.

Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Not really.

What do you think of hot dogs?
I actually like them cooked on the grill. Someone did a speech in my speech and debate class in high school about how they are made...I don't think I ate one for YEARS after that. I've recovered.

Favorite Christmas song?
It varies. I still think I love all the music from Messiah the most.

What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Sadly, Diet Coke. No surprise there.

What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring, of course!

Favorite hobby?
Answering quizzes and posting them on my blog.

Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes - just one. (I know Valerie remembers that one! My poor little VW bug. I remember after we got hit, Valerie yelling at me, "turn off the radio!!!")

Do you have A.D.D.
What? I'm sorry...I was distracted. What did you say? Oh! Look at the pretty butterfly!!

What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
Sometimes I wait to talk instead of listening.

Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
It's almost time to take Zack to school.
Our house smells like waffles.
About my new church calling (top secret).

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Lunch with Sue and Rachel, a pedicure (yay!!) and gas for the Jeep (ouch).

Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Diet Coke, water, and Diet Coke

Current worry
New calling in church

Current hate right now?
"hate" is a strong word. I dislike still having a few boxes to unpack...when am I going to get this DONE??

Favorite place to be?
Home with the fam.

Where would you like to go?
Everywhere. off the top of my head, NYC, Italy, Fiji, England...

Do you own slippers?
Yes, but I never wear them. I like socks instead.

What shirt are you wearing?
A black Blues Traveler concert t-shirt

Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I don't think I ever have! Not interested. Cotton works for me.

Favorite color?
RED

Would you be a pirate?
Yes, because my kids would think I was WAY cool. (Strange question!)

What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't usually sing in the shower. If I do, it is a song I am preparing to perform somewhere.

Favorite girl's name?
Maleficent

Favorite boy's name?
Zachary, Dylan and Mateo

What's in your pocket?
I've got one hand in my pocket, and the other one is giving a peace sign.

Last thing that made you laugh?
The kids! They crack me up ALL the time.

Worst injury you've ever had?
Can't think of one.

Do you love where you live?
yes I do!

How many TVs do you have in your house/apartment?
Only 2

Who is your loudest friend?
Marlo. I love her!

How many dogs do you have?
None. Boo.

Does someone have a crush on you?
My boys!

What is your favorite book?
It's always the last good book I read.

What is your favorite candy?
Milk Duds

Favorite Sports Team?
Phoenix Suns, Carolina Panthers, Atlanta Braves

What song do you want played at your funeral?
I have no idea. I have actually never thought about it.

What were you doing at 12am last night?
Wouldn't you like to know.

What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
Dylan, do downstairs and see Dad. I am going to sleep for 15 more minutes.

3 comments:

Cortney said...

Nicole,
I just found your blog... you are freakin hilarious! I can't believe that you are friends with my friends from back in the day in the good old Fresno. Crazy. Check out our blog.

Cortney Russell

Valerie said...

Too funny you remember what I said in our little car accident! I too remember that part VERY vividly. I don't remember the song, but I remember it was loud and annoying at the point!

Now that it's Sunday and you've been sustained to your new calling, do tell what it is!

Loved reading all of your answers!

Nicole said...

Haven't been sustained yet - it was stake conference this week! Next week will be the "big reveal." :o)