Thursday, June 12, 2008

The 52 Blessings Project: Weeks 23 and 24

I am falling behind in my blessings!

Week 23: I truly am grateful for my calling as the Primary Prez in our ward. I am new at this, and it is FULL of challenges, but I am finding that it makes me see myself in a different way - a way that I like a lot. I like what I am learning in Primary, and hopefully the children are learning a little bit, too. I love thinking about the kids in our Primary and trying to come up with fun ways to teach them the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love seeing their faces and talking with them. I love their hugs and high-fives. I get to be with 130 kids for two whole hours every Sunday, and I get to think about them and pray for them every day. A great blessing.

Week 24: I am also VERY thankful for my awesome counselors, Sue, Karen, and Kristi. (Yes! Huge ward! I get THREE counselors!) and our secretary Debbie. These are incredible women who are full of excitement and love. I am blessed to know them and work with them. I am sure I would be MUCH more overwhelmed if they were not standing right beside me, and doing their jobs so darn well. I love them!

1 comments:

Angie Cleveland said...

Hey Great Ice Cream! Thanks so much for bringing it and going to get the goods at Casa Corona. We missed you Nicole. Have a great weekend-
the clevelands