Sunday, August 24, 2008

The 52 Blessings Project: Week 31

Music.

I am blessed to be surrounded by music in almost every aspect of my life. We sing in Primary. I teach voice lessons to many students. I teach a charter high school choir class. I work for Fresno State Summer Arts, which is heavily involved in music. I am working with the Stake Youth Musical coming up for the 3rd year in a row now. It seems I am constantly singing, listening to someone sing, or teaching someone to sing. Heaven! Music has always been an important part of my life. More than anything , music brings the spirit, and I am eternally grateful for that.

I believe that the love and appreciation that both Matt and I have for music is being passed along to Zack and Dylan. The beat goes on.

1 comments:

The Gage Cage said...

I LOVE music and feel close to Heavenly Father when I sing. I really wish it sounded good though. You are so lucky to have been blessed with a musical talent! What an AWESOME gift!