Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School...What Happened to My Summer?

Mr. Man Feet and his sidekick, Velcro Boy, went back to school today. I am still trying to figure out when summer happened...I think I missed it. Both kidlets were excited to go...Dylan was VERY excited to start 1st grade, right up until he sat down at his desk...then the head went down, and the eyes filled with tears. He looked at me, and said, "Mom! How am I going to get HOME?? I don't know how to get to the BUS!" I told him I would pick him up right after school. He was still not happy when I left, but I figured that he'd be ok by pickup time. When I picked him up, the first thing he said was "I didn't like it." Looks like it might take some getting use to. He later told me that he lost his class during a trip to the drinking fountain. Sounds like a promising start, eh?

Here's Mr. Man Feet, ready to go. So handsome! I think this might be the year that girls start looking interesting to him. Help me.


Here's Velcro Boy, giving me his very best fake smile. Nice.


Better!


Brothers - ready for another year of school!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

After Ryan's first day of 1st Grade he kept telling me that 7 hours of school was way too much.

Sarah Greener said...

wow, your boys are getting so big!! Poor Dylan, I am sure that he will get the hang of it though! Your boys are such little cuties!

Coopercomics said...

Mr. Man feet and Velcro Boy is the best super hero names in history. I laughed out loud and scared your Mom I think. :)

Amanda P. said...

You've just been tagged, just go to my blog and copy and paste the questions to your blog with your own answers!