Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happiness Follows Me

No, it's not what you think.

Meet Dylan and his balloon, "Wappy."

Dylan got this balloon at a birthday party he attended yesterday. He promptly gave the balloon a name. Apparently the balloon is a "he." All last evening and this morning, I keep finding Wappy in the strangest places! Dylan thinks it is hilarious. I come 'round the corner, and bump into Wappy. Dylan giggles from a nearby hiding place. I walk into the kitchen, and Wappy is sitting in Dylan's chair. Dylan giggles again, from under a blanket. I walk out the bathroom door this morning, and who do I come face to face with? Wappy. Dylan laughs hysterically.

So, yes...happiness follows me. LITERALLY.

4 comments:

. said...

DYlan sounds so funny. I bet life is never boring at your house!

Rebecca said...

If only we could giggle and be happy over something as simple as a balloon. (Hmm, I wonder if this balloon has some goooood helium like Matt's balloon. Wappy may be around for awhile.)

Anonymous said...

That is so freakin cute I can hardly stand it. Can't wait to see you guys!

The Gage Cage said...

That is darling!