Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh, Paula and Too Much TV, Perhaps?

Paula was wearing THIS getup to the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards on Saturday night:

After being attacked by rabid teens at the mall.


Don't get me wrong, Paula - I am all for being young and hip. My husband teases me on a regular basis because I listen to 'hit' music most all the time. Kayne West is on my ringtone, for heaven sake. BUT - sometimes you can look like you are just trying TOO HARD. I believe you should dress your age. Now I'm not saying she needs to be wearing mom jeans and a button down, but come on already!


And while we're on the subject of TV (*ahem*) stars, when Dylan woke up this morning, I asked him if he had a good nights sleep.


"Yes I did." he replied.


"Did you have good dreams?" I asked.


"Yes I did, but it ended with something funny," he said.


"What was that?" I asked.


"At the end of my dream it said TO BE CONTINUED."


Yep - it's good to have something to look forward to.

11 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Paula, Paula, Paula.

It's really sad that someone not only let her leave the house that way, but actually told her she looked good.

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh no... you're worse than a season finale with the "to be continued"!!!!

And yeah... Paula... enough said!

Anonymous said...

LOL! To be continued!? That's a good one!

About Paula...yeah, most definitly trying to hard. LOL!

justjen said...

So Nicole I'm thinking Paula bought the top while shopping at Nordstrom and looking desperately for a shirt to compliment her "crack ho" Star Torn leggings...? Who knows what she is ever thinking...she can't complete a sentence most of the time!

Heather said...

Wow, I haven't even seen today's teen wearing something that crazy. You think she pays full price? Probably since kids are still buying jeans with holes for $100.

justjen said...

Oh and BTW I just noticed your music selection...Adam Lambert ROCKED
Tracks of my Tears last week!

Ali said...

Stupid Paula! I totally agree. And Dylan, how cute! haha I miss you guys.

The Rambler said...

I always feel like Paula will fall over at any moment! You gotta love her.

She's a hoot to watch on AI?

Anonymous said...

OI!
Paula!
That getup just frightens us - young and old. Yikes! They don't dress at all like that in "Teen Vogue".

Pam said...

Love the To Be continued dream. Should make bedtime easier.

Sturgmom said...

Maybe she thought she was supposed to go in costume? And she was going as herself form the 80s? I dunno...